ReechCraft’s marketing team is currently seeking a talented 3D graphic designer to work in office at our Fargo, ND location. This person will be working with rendered content for exterior and interior applications.
Ideal candidate for this position should be specialized in creating photorealistic materials and textures for interior and large-scale exterior environments and be able to show your portfolio of photorealistic 3D renders.
- Fun, flexible, family-oriented culture
- Competitive pay with top benefits
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Work Monday – Friday with flexible summer hours
- Become a part of a team that truly believes hard work should be rewarded
- Accurately translate design concepts into 3D models/renderings
- Work directly with the marketing team to assess and generate 3D models at both photo-real and real-time resolutions
- Assist with post-production editing on rendered content
- Ensure production deadlines and quality control are achieved
- BS/BA in a 3D design-related field
- 2-5 years’ experience in a related production environment as a 3D modeler/texture artist
- Must have an online resume and portfolio of 3D modeling/texturing in 3ds Max, Maya, or Keyshot
- Strong knowledge of Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya, Keyshot, and Photoshop
- Specialized in creating photorealistic shaders and textures for 3ds Max/V-Ray and Unreal Engine
- Expertise in layout techniques and lighting
- Familiar with Arch Models
- Ability to create 3D photorealistic renderings of both exterior and interior environments
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced production environment and adapt to change
- Ability to analyze information and report issues
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Enjoy working on a team and training others
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and creative
- Click here to fill out an online application.
- Click here to download the pdf application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: ReechCraft HR or drop it off at 474 45th St S, Fargo, ND. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
- Upload your resume using the form below.
Upload Your Resume Here:
ReechCraft has been a leader in designing, manufacturing, and distributing equipment-based access solutions since 1993. We pride ourselves on our ability to respond to the market with innovative, durable, and highly useful products. Our cutting-edge equipment is sold and rented by both local and international customers. Our unique history and experience not only help our customers become more profitable and efficient, but also distinctively position ReechCraft as the key supplier of effective access equipment.
ReechCraft, EMCO Building Products, and Eastside Machine Company are part of Western Products & Affiliates, a group of family-owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing, and construction. As an affiliated group, we can offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and career advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.