ReechCraft and our affiliates, EMCO Building Products and Eastside Machine Company, are seeking a Customer Service/Inside Sales Manager. In this position, you will oversee the Customer Service/Inside Sales team to ensure a positive and helpful experience for our customers. This position is a working supervisor, meaning that in addition to supervisory responsibilities, you will also assist the customer service team with all daily responsibilities.
- Join a supportive team in a small company work environment that truly believes hard work should be rewarded
- Fun, flexible, family-oriented culture
- Work Monday – Friday
- Top employee benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K with company matching; Employee Assistance Program; and more!
- Supervise, train, and develop the Customer Service team
- Identify customer needs/questions, clarify information, and provide solutions
- Oversee the administration of customer orders and fulfillment of customer requests
- Establish proactive sales activities to promote sales and nurture customer relationships
- Interact effectively with sales and operations regarding customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with customers to gain trust and respect
- 3+ years of recent, progressive customer service experience
- 1 year of managing/supervisory experience
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office products and learn new software as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Click here to fill out an online application.
- Click here to download the pdf application and email it to email@example.com, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: ReechCraft HR or drop it off at 474 45th St S, Fargo, ND. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
- Upload your resume using the form below.
ReechCraft has been a leader in designing, manufacturing, and distributing equipment-based access solutions since 1993. We pride ourselves on our ability to respond to the market with innovative, durable, and highly useful products. Our cutting-edge equipment is sold and rented by both local and international customers. Our unique history and experience not only help our customers become more profitable and efficient, but also distinctively position ReechCraft as the key supplier of effective access equipment.
ReechCraft, EMCO Building Products, and Eastside Machine Company are part of Western Products & Affiliates, a group of family-owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing, and construction. As an affiliated group, we can offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and career advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.