Eastside Machine Company is in search of a Machinist with CNC lathe experience. If you are mechanically inclined, dependable, and hardworking with a critical eye for detail, then this is the job for you!
Recent or upcoming graduates of Machine Tool programs are encouraged to apply!
- Work Monday through Friday – no weekends
- Fun, flexible, family-oriented culture
- Competitive pay with top benefits
- Excellent growth opportunities
- CNC lathe operation and setup
- Tooling and workholding changeovers, and offset adjustments
- Quality assurance and inspection of first piece and finished product
- Manual mill and lathe operation experience preferred
- HAAS and Mazak CNC operation experience and setup preferred; ability to operate or learn to operate additional equipment such as Mazak or HAAS CNC mills, manual mills, and lathes is essential
- Ability to maintain a clean, organized workspace, and follow and comply with all company safety requirements and procedures is essential
- Proficiency with calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Ability to interpret drawings
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Manual and CAD programming, as well as a background working in a production or manufacturing setting, is a plus
- Click here to fill out an online application.
- Click here to download the pdf application and email it to email@example.com, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: Eastside Machine Company HR or drop it off at 474 45th St S, Fargo, ND. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
- Upload your resume using the form below.
Upload Your Resume Here:
Since 1960, Eastside Machine Company has provided the highest quality roll-forming machines in the world by envisioning, manufacturing, and selling the ultimate in durability and affordability. We offer in-plant and portable jobsite machines for seamless siding, metal roofing, and seamless gutters, as well as specialty machines, cutters, and replacement parts. We also sell used and certified pre-owned machines and operate a machining shop with a variety of expert services for hire, including engineering, mill and lathing, assembly, and painting.
Eastside Machine Company, ReechCraft, and EMCO Building Products are part of Western Products & Affiliates, a group of family-owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing, and construction. As an affiliated group, we can offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and career advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.