Come work as a Machine Operator/Assembler at Eastside Machine Company. We are a locally-owned manufacturing business that offers competitive pay, great benefits, and an opportunity to invest in your future. If you enjoy working with your hands and are mechanically inclined, motivated, and hardworking, then this is the job for you!
- Competitive pay with top benefits
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- Fun, flexible, family-oriented culture
- Monday through Friday–no weekends
- Become a part of a team that truly believes hard work should be rewarded!
- Operate a variety of machines
- Inspect, package, and label products
- Load material coils into machines
- Stack boxed products
- Ensure quality of finished products
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Strong attention to detail
- Manufacturing experience is required
- Forklift experience is preferred
- Basic assembly and boxing experience is preferred
- Click here to fill out an online application.
- Click here to download the pdf application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: Eastside Machine Company HR or drop it off at 474 45th St S, Fargo, ND. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
- Candidates must submit resume below and answer the following question: Why do you feel that you would be a good fit for this position?
[contact-form-7 id=”33475″ title=”Eastside Upload Resume”]
Since 1960, Eastside Machine Company has provided the highest quality roll-forming machines in the world by envisioning, manufacturing, and selling the ultimate in durability and affordability. We offer in-plant and portable jobsite machines for seamless siding, metal roofing, and seamless gutters, as well as specialty machines, cutters, and replacement parts. We also sell used and certified pre-owned machines and operate a machining shop with a variety of expert services for hire, including engineering, mill and lathing, assembly, and painting.
Eastside Machine Company, ReechCraft, and EMCO Building Products are part of Western Products & Affiliates, a group of family-owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing, and construction. As an affiliated group, we can offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and career advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.