Are you passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience? Do you have a drive to provide accurate information and find resolutions? If you answered yes, we would love to speak with you about our Sales Administrator position!
As Sales Administrator for Eastside Machine Company and our affiliates, ReechCraft and EMCO Building Products, you will be an important part of the customer experience by handling calls regarding pricing information, order status, and more. You will enjoy working with a variety of teams such as sales, accounting, and production to gather appropriate information and direct customers as needed.
- Join a supportive team in a small company work environment that believes hard work should be rewarded
- Fun, flexible, family-oriented culture
- Work Monday – Friday
- Top employee benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K with company matching; Employee Assistance Program; and more!
- Provide an outstanding customer service experience while answering customer questions and resolving issues related to pricing, order status, freight/shipping details, and warranties
- Send product samples and brochures to customers as requested
- Access and update the customer management system (CRM) to track interactions, dates, customer information, etc.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with customers to gain trust and respect
- 3+ years of recent, progressive customer service experience
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office products and learn new software as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Click here to fill out an online application.
- Click here to download the pdf application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: Eastside Machine Company HR or drop it off at 474 45th St S, Fargo, ND. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
- Upload your resume using the form below.
Upload Your Resume Here:
Since 1960, Eastside Machine Company has provided the highest quality roll-forming machines in the world by envisioning, manufacturing, and selling the ultimate in durability and affordability. We offer in-plant and portable jobsite machines for seamless siding, metal roofing, and seamless gutters, as well as specialty machines, cutters, and replacement parts. We also sell used and certified pre-owned machines and operate a machining shop with a variety of expert services for hire, including engineering, mill and lathing, assembly, and painting.
Eastside Machine Company, ReechCraft, and EMCO Building Products are part of Western Products & Affiliates, a group of family-owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing, and construction. As an affiliated group, we can offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and career advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.