Eastside Machine Company is in search of a Welder with steel and aluminum welding experience to join our team. If you are mechanically inclined, dependable, and hardworking with a critical eye for detail, then this job is for you!
Recent or upcoming Welding program graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Work Monday through Friday—no weekends
- Fun, flexible, family-oriented culture
- Competitive pay with top benefits
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Welding steel and aluminum product (50/50 mix of welding materials)
- Use existing weld fixtures to complete weldments
- Performing welding that does not use fixtures
- Quality assurance and inspection of first piece and finished product
- Ability to set up welding machines for different material thickness and material types
- Ability to maintain a clean, organized workspace and follow all company safety requirements and procedures is essential
- Proficiency with measuring tools such as tape measures, squares, etc.
- Ability to interpret drawings
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Experience with Millermatic and Miller Pulse welders a plus
- Click here to fill out an online application.
- Click here to download the pdf application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: Eastside Machine Company HR or drop it off at 474 45th St S, Fargo, ND. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
- Upload your resume using the form below.
Since 1960, Eastside Machine Company has provided the highest quality roll-forming machines in the world by envisioning, manufacturing, and selling the ultimate in durability and affordability. We offer in-plant and portable jobsite machines for seamless siding, metal roofing, and seamless gutters, as well as specialty machines, cutters, and replacement parts. We also sell used and certified pre-owned machines and operate a machining shop with a variety of expert services for hire, including engineering, mill and lathing, assembly, and painting.
Eastside Machine Company, ReechCraft, and EMCO Building Products are part of Western Products & Affiliates, a group of family-owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing, and construction. As an affiliated group, wehttps://www.eastsidemachine.com/About-Eastside-Machine-Company can offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and career advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.