A local manufacturing company is looking for an accountant to join our team. The accountant role is responsible for accurate and timely preparation of the company’s accounting records and financial statements. To thrive in this role you must be detail oriented, organized and analytical.
- Join a supportive team in a small company work environment that believes hard work should be rewarded
- Fun, flexible, family-oriented culture
- Work Monday – Friday
- Top employee benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K with company matching; Employee Assistance Program; and more!
- Perform and complete month-end close and preparation of financial statements
- Maintain daily and projected cash flow which includes processing of accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Prepare and submit any schedules or reports requested by management
- Lead in identifying, communicating and analyzing inventory and inventory adjustments
- File reports required by outside agencies
- Coordination of annual budgeting and planning process
- Exercise judgment in financial, operational or transactional analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- Click here to fill out an online application.
- Click here to download the pdf application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: EMCO Building Products HR or drop it off at 474 45th St S, Fargo, ND. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
- Candidates must submit resume below and answer the following question: Why do you feel that you would be a good fit for this position?
Since 1989, EMCO Building Products has manufactured seamless coil and accessories for siding, roofing, and gutters. We’re committed to providing our customers with innovative, best-in-class materials, focusing on productive inventory management that maximizes your profitability. Located in North Dakota, we are proud to say that all of our products, materials, and equipment are made and sourced from vendors here in the United States.
EMCO Building Products, ReechCraft, and Eastside Machine Company are part of Western Products & Affiliates, a group of family-owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing, and construction. As an affiliated group, we can offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and career advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.