EMCO Building Products is looking for a Roll-Forming Machine Technician to join our team!
Why You Should Apply:
- Work Monday through Friday—no weekends
- Fun, flexible, family-oriented culture
- Competitive pay with top benefits
- Excellent growth opportunities
Assemble, set up, and adjust roll-forming machines to form longitudinal bends, beads, rolls, or embossed designs into sheet metal strips by drawing strips through one or more sets of roller dies to fabricate such items as siding, soffit, and gutter.
Activities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Inspect assemblies and installations for conformance to specifications using measuring instruments such as calipers, scales, dial indicators, gauges, and micrometers
- Applying knowledge of the shop mathematics to properly adjust and set machines
- Set up, adjust, and calibrate electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
- Work in the ERP computer system regarding sign offs, issuing components, and logging time on jobs
- Clean up work area at the end of shift
- High school degree
- Auto mechanic background a plus
- Knowledge of mechanical electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
- Must be able to use and interpret prints and technical publications
- Possess good communication, teamwork, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Able to work well under pressure and multitask
- Detail orientated and adaptable
You’ll Love This Job If:
- You’re a team player and like to work in a fun, fast-paced, and diverse setting
- You’re attentive to detail and complete work accurately, professionally, and on time
- You’re able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- You enjoy learning new things and sharing learned information with others
- You embrace multitasking to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
If you would like to join our team, there are three easy ways to apply:
- Click here to fill out an online application.
- Click here to download the pdf application and email it to email@example.com, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: EMCO Building Products HR or drop it off at 474 45th St S, Fargo, ND. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
- Upload your resume using the form below.