Are you passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience? Do you have a drive to provide accurate information and find resolutions? If you answered yes, we would love to speak with you about our Sales Administrator position!
As Sales Administrator for EMCO Building Products and our affiliates, ReechCraft and Eastside Machine Company, you will be an important part of the customer experience by handling calls regarding pricing information, order status, and more. You will enjoy working with a variety of teams such as sales, accounting, and production to gather appropriate information and direct customers as needed.
- Join a supportive team in a small company work environment that believes hard work should be rewarded
- Fun, flexible, family-oriented culture
- Work Monday – Friday
- Top employee benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K with company matching; Employee Assistance Program; and more!
- Provide an outstanding customer service experience while answering customer questions and resolving issues related to pricing, order status, freight/shipping details, and warranties
- Send product samples and brochures to customers as requested
- Access and update the customer management system (CRM) to track interactions, dates, customer information, etc.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with customers to gain trust and respect
- 3+ years of recent, progressive customer service experience
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office products and learn new software as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Click here to fill out an online application.
- Click here to download the pdf application and email it to email@example.com, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: EMCO Building Products HR or drop it off at 474 45th St S, Fargo, ND. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
- Candidates must submit resume below and answer the following question: Why do you feel that you would be a good fit for this position?
Since 1989, EMCO Building Products has manufactured seamless coil and accessories for siding, roofing, and gutters. We’re committed to providing our customers with innovative, best-in-class materials, focusing on productive inventory management that maximizes your profitability. Located in North Dakota, we are proud to say that all of our products, materials, and equipment are made and sourced from vendors here in the United States.
EMCO Building Products, ReechCraft, and Eastside Machine Company are part of Western Products & Affiliates, a group of family-owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing, and construction. As an affiliated group, we can offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and career advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.