Come work as a Powder Coater at a locally owned company that offers great pay, benefits, and an opportunity to invest in your future. If you are mechanically inclined, motivated, and hardworking, then this is the job for you!
Why You Should Apply:
- Work Monday through Friday—no weekends
- Fun, flexible, family-oriented culture
- Competitive pay with top benefits
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Receive and verify part counts
- Prepare surfaces for powder coating by hanging, washing, pretreating, sandblasting, and masking parts appropriately
- Apply powder coat as specified by print
- Operate all paint equipment, including paint ovens, pressure washer, and paint gun
- Perform first article, in-process, and final inspections
- Prepare finished parts for shipping
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to read and interpret production blueprints
- Training in machine safety and quality analysis
- Assist in maintaining an efficient and orderly process throughout powder coat line
- Troubleshoot as needed
- Ability to use forklift, handheld power tools, and paint equipment
How to Apply:
- Click here to fill out an online application.
- Click here to download the pdf application and email it to email@example.com, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: Eastside Machine Company HR or drop it off at 474 45th St S, Fargo, ND. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
- Upload your resume using the form below.
[contact-form-7 id=”33475″ title=”Eastside Upload Resume”]
Since 1960, Eastside Machine Company has provided the highest quality roll-forming machines in the world by envisioning, manufacturing, and selling the ultimate in durability and affordability. We offer in-plant and portable jobsite machines for seamless siding, metal roofing, and seamless gutters, as well as specialty machines, cutters, and replacement parts. We also sell used and certified pre-owned machines and operate a machining shop with a variety of expert services for hire, including engineering, mill and lathing, assembly, and painting.
Eastside Machine Company, ReechCraft, and EMCO Building Products are part of Western Products & Affiliates, a group of family-owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing, and construction. As an affiliated group, we can offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and career advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.