Eastside Machine Company, a progressive manufacturing company, is looking for a Roll-Forming Machine Technician to join our team!
Why You Should Apply:
- Work Monday through Friday—no weekends
- Fun, flexible, family-oriented culture
- Competitive pay with top benefits
- Excellent growth opportunities
Assemble, set up, and adjust roll-forming machines to form longitudinal bends, beads, rolls, or embossed designs into sheet metal strips by drawing strips through one or more sets of roller dies to fabricate such items as siding, soffit, and gutter.
Activities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Inspect assemblies and installations for conformance to specifications using measuring instruments such as calipers, scales, dial indicators, gauges, and micrometers
- Applying knowledge of the shop mathematics to properly adjust and set machines
- Set up, adjust, and calibrate electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
- Work in the ERP computer system regarding sign offs, issuing components, and logging time on jobs
- Clean up work area at the end of shift
- High school degree
- Auto mechanic background a plus
- Knowledge of mechanical electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
- Must be able to use and interpret prints and technical publications
- Possess good communication, teamwork, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Able to work well under pressure and multitask
- Detail orientated and adaptable
You’ll Love This Job If:
- You’re a team player and like to work in a fun, fast-paced, and diverse setting
- You’re attentive to detail and complete work accurately, professionally, and on time
- You’re able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- You enjoy learning new things and sharing learned information with others
- You embrace multitasking to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
How to Apply:
- Click here to fill out an online application.
- Click here to download the pdf application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: Eastside Machine Company HR or drop it off at 474 45th St S, Fargo, ND. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
- Upload your resume using the form below.
Since 1960, Eastside Machine Company has provided the highest quality roll-forming machines in the world by envisioning, manufacturing, and selling the ultimate in durability and affordability. We offer in-plant and portable jobsite machines for seamless siding, metal roofing, and seamless gutters, as well as specialty machines, cutters, and replacement parts. We also sell used and certified pre-owned machines and operate a machining shop with a variety of expert services for hire, including engineering, mill and lathing, assembly, and painting.
At Eastside Machine Company, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or veteran status.
Eastside Machine Company, EMCO Building Products, and ReechCraft are part of Western Products & Affiliates, a group of family-owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing, and construction. As an affiliated group, we can offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and career advancement.
Applicants who qualify under the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, or applicable state law, who are unable to comply with the application process due to their disability, may be eligible for a reasonable accommodation in Eastside Machine’s application processes. A request for an accommodation will not affect your opportunities for employment with Eastside Machine. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation, arrangements may be made to assist you.
If you require an accommodation in making an application through our online system, please either call (701) 280-5922 or send an email to email@example.com.
You will need to provide your name, a phone number, email address or other means of contacting you and a brief description of the nature of the requested accommodation. Eastside Machine will then contact you to discuss your request.
Note that you may need to show proof regarding the need for your requested accommodation. Eastside Machine will only share information regarding your requested accommodation with those individuals who have a specific need to know.
This process is limited to requests for accommodations in the application process only. Any requests not pertaining to accommodation for the application process will be disregarded.