Are you passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience? Do you have a drive to provide accurate information and find resolutions? If you answered yes, we would love to speak with you about our Sales Administrator position!
As Sales Administrator for ReechCraft and our affiliates, EMCO Building Products and Eastside Machine Company, you will be an important part of the customer experience by handling calls regarding pricing information, order status, and more. You will enjoy working with a variety of teams such as sales, accounting, and production to gather appropriate information and direct customers as needed.
- Join a supportive team in a small company work environment that believes hard work should be rewarded
- Fun, flexible, family-oriented culture
- Work Monday – Friday
- Top employee benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K with company matching; Employee Assistance Program; and more!
- Provide an outstanding customer service experience while answering customer questions and resolving issues related to pricing, order status, freight/shipping details, and warranties
- Send product samples and brochures to customers as requested
- Access and update the customer management system (CRM) to track interactions, dates, customer information, etc.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with customers to gain trust and respect
- 3+ years of recent, progressive customer service experience
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office products and learn new software as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Click here to fill out an online application.
- Click here to download the pdf application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: ReechCraft HR or drop it off at 474 45th St S, Fargo, ND. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
- Upload your resume using the form below.
[contact-form-7 id=”33400″ title=”Upload Resume”]
ReechCraft has been a leader in designing, manufacturing, and distributing equipment-based access solutions since 1993. We pride ourselves on our ability to respond to the market with innovative, durable, and highly useful products. Our cutting-edge equipment is sold and rented by both local and international customers. Our unique history and experience not only help our customers become more profitable and efficient, but also distinctively position ReechCraft as the key supplier of effective access equipment.
ReechCraft, EMCO Building Products, and Eastside Machine Company are part of Western Products & Affiliates, a group of family-owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing, and construction. As an affiliated group, we can offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and career advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.