ReechCraft is looking to add a Senior Project Engineer to our team. In this position, you will assist the Product Director in product engineering initiatives, including new products, product improvements, and day to day production support. Responsibilities of this position include product definition, project management, CAD design, testing management, production process/quality support, document creation/management, and technical support for field operations.
- Fun, flexible, family-oriented culture
- Competitive pay with top benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k with matching, Employee Assistance Program, PTO, and more
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Product Engineering
- Help create and design product solutions for current and future products
- Create and lead schedule for product improvements/additions
- Manage engineering change requests and releases
- Create and lead testing to verify safety, performance, and standards compliance
- Create and maintain all engineering documentation and reports, including scoping, calculation, project decisions, manuals, parts lists, process documentation, and production drawings
- Manufacturing Support
- Assist manufacturing staff with process improvements, including fixture design, tool sourcing, and creative process solutions as needed
- Participate in production improvements to improve customer value and reduce costs
- Develop and implement manufacturing procedures as needed
- Sales Support
- Assist sales staff and customer service with occasional technical and application support
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned by Product Director
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, plus 5 years of experience with product engineering
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrable problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with most manufacturing processes
- Click here to fill out an online application.
- Click here to download the pdf application and email it to email@example.com, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: ReechCraft HR or drop it off at 474 45th St S, Fargo, ND. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
- Upload your resume using the form below.
Upload Your Resume Here:
ReechCraft has been a leader in designing, manufacturing, and distributing equipment-based access solutions since 1993. We pride ourselves on our ability to respond to the market with innovative, durable, and highly useful products. Our cutting-edge equipment is sold and rented by both local and international customers. Our unique history and experience not only help our customers become more profitable and efficient, but also distinctively position ReechCraft as the key supplier of effective access equipment.
ReechCraft, EMCO Building Products, and Eastside Machine Company are part of Western Products & Affiliates, a group of family-owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing, and construction. As an affiliated group, we can offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and career advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.