ReechCraft is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to join our team. In this position, you will lead an internal team and coordinate with external vendors to bring new automated products to market. You will report to the Product Director and manage efforts in all parts of the product life-cycle, from design and development to manufacturing and beyond.
- Fun, flexible, family-oriented culture
- Competitive pay with top benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k with matching, Employee Assistance Program, PTO, and more
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Project Management
- Manage and monitor all aspects of a product’s life cycle, including design, development, testing, certification, configuration management and maintenance
- Engage with management regularly with reports on project status, activities achievements, budget, and schedule
- Team Management
- Basic personnel management for an internal team
- Interview and hire new team members
- Systems Integration
- Identify potential issues and integrate possible solutions
- Work with third-party partners to develop and integrate software and hardware into our product lines
- Actively participate in field testing of equipment
- Sales Support
- Assist sales staff and customer service with occasional technical and application support
- Bachelor of Engineering, plus 5 years of experience with systems engineering
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrable problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience interfacing with various computer components, peripherals, and sensors
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with industrial control systems
- Knowledge and experience with Safety Critical Systems
- Click here to fill out an online application.
- Click here to download the pdf application and email it to email@example.com, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: ReechCraft HR or drop it off at 474 45th St S, Fargo, ND. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
- Upload your resume using the form below.
Upload Your Resume Here:
ReechCraft has been a leader in designing, manufacturing, and distributing equipment-based access solutions since 1993. We pride ourselves on our ability to respond to the market with innovative, durable, and highly useful products. Our cutting-edge equipment is sold and rented by both local and international customers. Our unique history and experience not only help our customers become more profitable and efficient, but also distinctively position ReechCraft as the key supplier of effective access equipment.
ReechCraft, EMCO Building Products, and Eastside Machine Company are part of Western Products & Affiliates, a group of family-owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing, and construction. As an affiliated group, we can offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and career advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.