Eastside Machine Company is in search of a Shipping Specialist to join our team! We are a locally owned manufacturing business that offers competitive pay, great benefits, and an opportunity to invest in your future. If you are motivated, hardworking, and enjoy working with your hands, then this is the job for you!
Why You Should Apply:
- Competitive pay with top benefits
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- Fun, flexible, family-oriented culture
- Work Monday through Friday—no weekends
- Become a part of a team that truly believes hard work should be rewarded!
- Perform daily cycle counts
- Receive and unload incoming materials and verify accuracy of shipment; process return shipments from customers
- Organize inventory, mark for easy identification, and ensure correct entry into system
- Address walk-in customers and other short notice tasks in shipping department
- Maintain general housekeeping of inventory storage areas
- Perform order picking and shipping with concentration on small package and quick turnaround orders
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 year forklift operation experience required
- 1 year shipping/inventory control experience required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to understand and follow safety procedures
How to Apply:
- Click here to fill out an online application.
- Click here to download the pdf application and email it to email@example.com, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: Eastside Machine Company HR or drop it off at 474 45th St S, Fargo, ND. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
- Upload your resume using the form below.
Upload Your Resume Here:
Since 1960, Eastside Machine Company has provided the highest quality roll-forming machines in the world by envisioning, manufacturing, and selling the ultimate in durability and affordability. We offer in-plant and portable jobsite machines for seamless siding, metal roofing, and seamless gutters, as well as specialty machines, cutters, and replacement parts. We also sell used and certified pre-owned machines and operate a machining shop with a variety of expert services for hire, including engineering, mill and lathing, assembly, and painting.
Eastside Machine Company, ReechCraft, and EMCO Building Products are part of Western Products & Affiliates, a group of family-owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing, and construction. As an affiliated group, we can offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and career advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.