Location: CT, IN, MA, ME, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT (Northeast US) and NB, NS, ON, PEI, & PQ or QC (Canada)
ReechCraft, Inc. has been a leader in creating, manufacturing, and distributing innovative access solutions since 1993. We pride ourselves on our ability to respond to the market with durable and highly useful product solutions. At ReechCraft, we understand that exhibiting a high level of integrity throughout the entire business cycle, from manufacturing to the way we service our customers, is vital. Our goal is to be World Class in all aspects of our business.
ReechCraft is seeking a Territory Sales Manager to cover our Northeast US and Canadian territories. The Territory Sales Manager establishes relationships with potential new customers and enhances relationships with current customers to sell access products and maximize company revenue and profitability. This position reports to the General Manager.
- Generate sales leads and call on potential new and current customers.
- Establish relationships with new customers and enhance relationships with current customer base.
- Provide demonstrations to prospective dealers and customers.
- Train dealer sales representatives and provide certified training to set up and service personnel.
- Provide product technical and safety training to the dealers and end users.
- Participate in national and regional trade shows as necessary.
- Maintain an awareness of the competitive marketplace, such as pricing, products, and programs.
- Provide technical assistance to customers as necessary.
- Requires 3 to 5 years of sales experience.
- Previous experience in the access industry a plus.
- Highly organized and pays great attention to detail.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to be a driven self-starter and a team player.
- Requires a valid driver’s license and the ability to operate a motor vehicle safely.
- Click here to fill out an online application.
- Click here to download the pdf application and email it to email@example.com, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: ReechCraft HR or drop it off at 474 45th St S, Fargo, ND. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
- Upload your resume using the form below.
Upload Your Resume Here:
ReechCraft has been a leader in designing, manufacturing, and distributing equipment-based access solutions since 1993. We pride ourselves on our ability to respond to the market with innovative, durable, and highly useful products. Our cutting-edge equipment is sold and rented by both local and international customers. Our unique history and experience not only help our customers become more profitable and efficient, but also distinctively position ReechCraft as the key supplier of effective access equipment.
ReechCraft, EMCO Building Products, and Eastside Machine Company are part of Western Products & Affiliates, a group of family-owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing, and construction. As an affiliated group, we can offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and career advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.