- Stable in tight spaces
- 350 lb platform capacity
- Reaches 20 ft working height
- Designs offered in four international safety standard regions
- Complete machine weight of 310 lbs
(Note: components can be detached for a lighter weight)
- Powered by any electric drill
- Masts stow for quick extension
- Legs adjust to terrain and space
- Parts offered for specific access challenges
- 0° turning radius
- Rolls across any terrain
- One man can carry up stairs
- Fits through standard doors
Mast extensions stow alongside basket for quick vertical changes during use. Individual mast design makes PowerLift maintenance easier and less expensive than traditional scissor lifts.
Single-man basket can be entered from multiple directions and removed for transport.
Flat-free, 12 in. transport tires make the PowerLift portable on uneven terrain, curbs and steps.
Non-marking, locking caster wheels help precisely maneuver the PowerLift. Can be pushed by one man.
Our gearbox means the only thing you need to power the PowerLift is any electric drill, unlike complicated scissor lifts. The gearbox also features an Integrated Overspeed Braking System, which automatically stops the platform in case of accidental overspeed.
Makes attaching vertical mast sections fast. Lock levels prevent basket movement until masts are fully coupled.
Adjusts to tight spaces and uneven surfaces. Designed to be easy on finished floors.
PowerLift performs perfectly! We had a major client invite us to a trial along with other Aerial Work Platforms. PowerLift performed perfectly with 27 “solves” out of 27 tests. No other AWP at any price performed as well.