Come work as a Manufacturing Assembler at ReechCraft! We are a locally owned company that offers great pay, benefits, and an opportunity to invest in your future. If you enjoy working with your hands and are mechanically minded, motivated, and hardworking, then this is the job for you!
- Work Monday through Friday—No weekends!
- Fun, flexible, family-oriented culture
- Competitive pay with top benefits
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Enjoy a variety of work – assemble and fabricate various machine components based on work order specifications
- Perform warehouse duties such as gathering and taking inventory of parts
- See raw materials transformed into finished products
- Help determine and implement processes that will increase efficiency and production for the team as a whole
- Assembly experience preferred
- Experience with hand and power tools preferred
- Accurately read a tape measure required
- Lift up to 60 lbs occasionally
- Interpret specifications and drawings
- Click here to fill out an online application.
- Click here to download the pdf application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: ReechCraft HR or drop it off at 474 45th St S, Fargo, ND. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
- Upload your resume using the form below. Please include a link to your video work.
ReechCraft has been a leader in designing, manufacturing, and distributing equipment-based access solutions since 1993. We pride ourselves on our ability to respond to the market with innovative, durable, and highly useful products. Our cutting-edge equipment is sold and rented by both local and international customers. Our unique history and experience not only help our customers become more profitable and efficient, but also distinctively position ReechCraft as the key supplier of effective access equipment.
ReechCraft, EMCO Building Products, and Eastside Machine Company are part of Western Products & Affiliates, a group of family-owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing, and construction. As an affiliated group, we can offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and career advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.